Job Description :
The ideal candidates should be versed with:
1. Designing and Implementing HSE Policies and guidelines for top management.
2. Carrying out the day- to-day operations of the HSE department and contribute to the application of effective Health, Safety and Environmental management by providing technical support.
3. Ensuring development and timely delivery of HSE deliverables as required.
4. Having knowledge and enforce compliance of Regulatory requirements, including Company HSE policies and procedures.
5. Participating in project meetings as necessary to assist or advise Leadership Team in HSE matters.
6. Monitoring the progress of resulting HSE action items, and ensuring they are being tracked.
7. Maintaining relevant HSE logs and documentation.
8. Developing Job Hazard Analysis (JHA).
9. Following Fall Protection Program (FPP), inspecting all fall protection equipment and maintaining inspection records.
Qualifications and Experience:
A good university Degree. An M.Sc. degree in HSE or related field will be an advantage. Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in Health Safety and Environment role in a Production/Engineering/Manufac turing environment of a Petroleum company. Good knowledge of Health Safety and Environment in the petroleum sector, terminal operations, engineering, facility upgrades or manufacturing.
Resume at email@example.com