Machining Senior QAQC Inspectors Wanted! To work in Perth ! Australians Citizens, Dual Citizens. Australian PRs are Welcome!
Location: Welshpool, Perth
Contract : 4 months
1. Min 5-7 years hands-on QC inspection experience in oilfield equipment manufacturing or related oil & gas equipment experience in term of QC inspection.
2. Good knowledge and experience in setting common dimensional measurement gauges, and inspection of different thread types used in the oilfield equipment.
3. Able to read test and inspection procedure or relevant industrial specifications, and generate QC inspection or test reports.
4. Possess good initiative and work attitude, and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
5. Hand-on knowledge on American Petroleum Institute (API) 6A requirements and International Standards Organization (ISO) standards. Non-destructive examination techniques (NDE).
6. Certified and experienced in NDT Level II inspections (LPI & MPI) will be an added advantage
Interested Candidates pleases email your CV to email@example.com