3GP NIGHT SHIFT CIVIL SUPERVISOR
* Extensive track record of supervising construction activities within Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills in English language.
* Substantial experience of supervising construction staff to achieve effective construction execution.
* A degree in a relevant technical discipline is highly desirable, but not essential if the candidate can demonstrate the right level of technical and commercial experience.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to supervise multi-discipline teams.
* Read, understand and communicate project’s codes and standards, drawings, specifications and contract documents.
* Highly motivated individual who is capable of working independently and participating with high performance team.
* Working knowledge of computer programs including Word, Excel and Power Point
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft’s services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.